MyChildAtSchool (MCAS) is Lyndhurst Infant Schools’ parental engagement system. As well as enabling a parent to view their children’s data, the portal also provides general useful information about school.
We use MyChildAtSchool for the following:
- Communications via email & app notifications (not text/SMS) to inform parents and carers of events and important information regarding your child at school.
- To consent and pay for school trips
- To apply for and pay for some extracurricular before and after school clubs
- To book parents evenings
- To purchase items, from the school online shop
- To review important pupil data including contact details and medical conditions
In future, we may also use MCAS for other school processes that are not mentioned above. We encourage all contacts who have parental responsibility for a child to be active on MCAS so that important information from the school is received in a timely manner.
MCAS is available online or as a downloadable app on Apple and Android.
Please open the manual below for details on how to instal and use MCAS.