Lyndhurst's 50 things to do before you're 8!
We think these activities will create memories that last a lifetime!
How many activities can you get done on the list? Click here to see the list
General advice for parents
- When dealing with soil, animals or natural water sources:
- Make sure any cuts or wounds are covered with waterproof plasters to avoid infection
- Discourage your child from putting anything in his or her mouth
- Wash your child's hands thoroughly afterwards
- Make sure your child wears warm, weather resistant clothing during any activities involving water or snow
- Make sure your child wears suitable footwear for any activities that may involve slippery or uneven surfaces
- Check weather reports before any activity and avoid trees or natural water sources in wet or windy conditions
- Supervise children at all times during these activities
- For more challenging activities, find an organised event to ensure the safest conditions for your child